What are we learning about in Reception?
Week beginning: 6th February
- Phonics – learning the phonemes – oa/oo/oo or recapping on letter formation to date
- Continuing to draw animals, improving our work using a growth mindset
- Writing about what will be doing in the half term break.
- Updating our Reception fact files.
How to help at home?
- Talk about your plans for the half term break – rehearse what the children could write in class using the sentence starter “I will go/see/play…”
- Have a go at measuring the hands and feet of people in your family. Order them.