What are we learning about in Reception?
Week beginning: 28th November
This week we are learning and recapping on some skills in the creative area in preparation for decorating day on Friday 2nd November.
- Scissor skills
- Joining with treasury tags
- Joining with split pins (paper fasteners)
Parents are invited to join us on Friday afternoon to make our decorations.
How to help at home?
- Make some Christmas decorations at home using treasury tags, split pins, scissors or patterns.
- Continue to practise segmenting and blending words by reading and have a go at writing them.
- Practise our tricky words I, no, go, to, the