11th September 2015
Mrs Hussain has set a whole school task: She would like to re decorate the display in the dining hall and she needs your help!
As a school we are trying to promote a healthy lifestyle, whether that means eating a healthy diet, exercising through sport or pleasure, following a sportsperson that inspires you etc.
As your homework task this week, we would like you to create a piece of work that promotes a healthy lifestyle. As staff we will then select carefully a few from each class to go on display in the dining hall. The other pieces of work will form a class book that will also be on display.
It is up to you how you present your work, but here are a few suggestions:
- Design a healthy packed lunch
- Design a 3d healthy meal on a paper plate
- Research facts about your favourite sportsperson and athlete
- Research facts about different fruits
- Make a poster about being happy and healthy
- Make a collage of different fun but physical activities.
The more creative the better! There will be class rewards for all that complete the task.
We look forward to seeing your designs.